Thursday 22 October 2015

Reflection of light- Work diary

Evaluation
The objective of the assignment was to capture the element of reflection of light around the college campus and in the studio. This was a harder element to capture as there have to be specific conditions for reflection to be successfully captured.

Favourite image

1/180, f/3.5, ISO 80


This is my favourite image due to the way that the bright colouration of the monkey pin badge contrasts distinctly with the dark black and white tones of the rest of the image.

Least favourite image

1/6, f/3.7, ISO 80


I do not  like this image due to the fact that as I did not use a tri-pod which meant that my image was blurry.  I am also unhappy with the colouration of the image as I feel that the blue and gold tones are not aseptically pleasing when combined.

Progression
When carrying out this shoot the weather was not desirable this meant that lighting for my reflected images were not always reflective.  I did not have to use very much zoom in this shoot either which means that all of my images are clear with no blurred edges.  There is nothing I would change about this shoot other than the location.




1 comment: