Thursday 5 November 2015

Movement- Image bank


This photo appeals to me because of the way in which the image captures the matches as they are falling, this creates an interesting and impermanent shape that would be almost impossible to recreate.  This element of impermanent shape that makes the image com from to Bresson's definitive moment.


 This photo appeals to me because of the way in which the long exposure photo captures the way that overtime the movement of the light creates a pattern.  I also like the way that the varied saturated and bright colour scheme of the lights gives the image a wild, psychedelic appearance.


I like the way which the long exposure photo creates lines where the lighting is not coming from a fixed point but the lights which are in a fixed position retain there original shape and form.  I also like the way that the red and the blue lights create a high contrast in colour.


I like this image because of the way that the photo captures the moment that the bulb breaks in detail.  This is particularly interesting as this would be impossible to see in real life.  I also like the stark contrast between the black of the background and light tones of the bulb.


This image appeals to me because it uses long exposure setting used allows light trails to be formed by the stars due to the way that the earth orbits whilst the image is being taken.


I like this picture because of the way that the shallow depth of field and focus allows for movement to be clearly shown by the bikes surroundings.  The positioning of the bikes wheel in the left third of the image helps to draw the viewers eye to the bikes wheel making it the focal point of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment