Tuesday 13 October 2015

Shape- image bank



I like the way that the artist has manipulated the object to create a shape which would otherwise not be present.  I also like the way in which a shallow depth of field has been implemented as this draws the observers eye to the image foreground and the shape of the heart.



I like the way that these two images use empty space to create a shape made from smaller objects such as berries or coffee beans.  I think that the pinky red of the first image works particularly well due to the fact that red and pink are often linked to love as are hearts.  These elements of the image create a striking photo.


I like the way that the artist has used camera angles to create a shape which would not be visible from other angles.  I also like the way that depth of field has been implemented to allow the eye to focus mainly on the blossom placed second closest to the camera.


 I like the way that the artist has used dead space and camera angles and lighting to create the silhouette of a frog.  This is interesting to me because of the way that the mind is able to determine that the shape is a frog as a result of its distinctive outline.



I like the way that the artist has focused on a small area of a larger object to capture the different shapes inside of the larger structure.  This interests me due to the fact that people will see different shapes depending on how they view the image and the structure.


No comments:

Post a Comment