Tuesday 20 October 2015

Reflection- Straight image

This image appeals to me because of the way that the reflection allows the viewer to see an element of the image which would not normally be visible.


I have manipulated this image by decreasing the saturation of the image and increasing the contrast to add definition to the subject of the image.


I like this image because of the way that the reflection allows the viewer to see the photographer and the fact that there are three photographers present in the image adds an element of mystery as to which photographer took the image.

I have manipulated this image with a black and white filter to help increase the likeness of the subjects of the image.


I like this image because of the way that it shows what is taking place behind the subject of the photo and helps to give the viewer a better understanding of the location of the shoot and more context for the shot.


I have increased the contrast and the brightness of the image which adds clarity and definition to the reflected image.


I like this image because of the way the different types of metal reflect light in different ways and create a variety of different shades and hues of light.


I have increased the brightness and the contrast of this image to give more emphasis to the reflection of light from the sculpture.


I like this image because of the way that the duck is reflected by the water and the way that earthy tonal colours such as green and brown makeup the majority of the colouration in the image.


I have manipulated this image by increasing the contrast and reducing the brightness to give the image a more vibrant quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment