Tuesday 13 October 2015

Shape- Straight images

This image appeals to me because of the variety of shapes presented by the light.  The overall shape is an octagon but the pattern formed creates an image similar to a cobweb.


I like this image because of the way the human forms creates shapes such as triangles.


I have altered this image to have a black and white background and used colour select to maintain the colour of the subject.

I like the way that the different sort of texture has an outline around it which creates a circular shape.


I like the way that the close up version of this shot creates a variety of shapes such as rectangles and triangles.


I like this shape because of the way that the converging lines created by the low shot draws your eye up the image towards the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment