Thursday 15 October 2015

Shape studio- Straight images



I like this image because of the way that the light reflects from the gold chain and the way that the shadows are created through the watch cover.


I have edited this image by reducing the brightness and saturation as well as adding contrast to the image.


I like this image because of the way that the pages of the book form the shape of the heart.



I have edited this image by colour selecting the book and turning the rest of the image black and white. I have also reduced the images saturation and increased the contrast.


I like the way that the small shapes of the smarties combine to make an interesting pattern of shapes.



I have turned this image black and white to give more dimension to the shapes.


I like this image because of the shape of the watch and the way that the light reflects from the chain.



I have edited this image by increasing the images saturation and contrast to make the gold on the chain more pronounced.


  I like this image because of the way that the cameras shadow creates an interesting shape.




I have turned the image black and white to emphasise the shadow created by the camera.  I have also increased the images contrast to make the camera itself stand out more against the background as well as decreasing the brightness of the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment