Thursday 24 September 2015

Texture- Straight images

Texture- Straight images

I like this image because of the appearance of the water droplets and the way that the red stems of the leaves contrasts with the green of the leaves.


I like this photo because of the way that the lighting casts shadows and gives a good appearance of texture.  I like the way which the coin is positioned in the left bottom third of the image so draws your eye into the image.

I like this image because I like the way that the shadows cast by the various layers of stone create an interesting textured appearance on the stone.


I like this picture because I like the way that the different tones of the brick combined with the shadows create a crumbly appearance and texture.


I like because the close up shot and depth of field give it a flaky textured appearance and the red compliments the green of the moulded surface and makes it stand out.




1 comment: