Tuesday 29 September 2015

Form- Image bank


I like this image because of the way that the form of the spiral staircase which is a man made object replicates the form of a natural shell.  I also find the way in which shadows and lighting have been implemented in order to give the image more depth.


I like this image because of the way that the light reflecting off of the metal part of the pen reflects the light and creates and interesting tonal contrast as well as the way that images shallow depth of field makes the viewer focus on the pen nib and it's engraving.


This image appeals to me because I like the way that the vibrant green of the plant contrasts with the solid dense colouration of the black background.  I also like the way that the images shallow depth of field draws focus to the images foreground.


I like the way that the picture shows the form of the pencil in two different ways.  I also like the way that this image uses reflection to mirror the shape of the objects form; the colour pattern is also mirror as the pencils are ordered red, yellow, blue but the shavings are ordered blue, yellow, red.  The use of primary colours (red, yellow and blue) also intrigues me and I like the way that the bold colouration stands out from the black background.


I like the way that the shadows help to create the tone and 3D form of the pine cone.  The shallow depth of field in this image also interests me because of the way that it draws the viewers eye to the images foreground where the pinecone is positioned.


I like the way that the lighting creates shadowing which helps to fully show the form of the keyboard.  The black and white tones as well as the depth of field and close up shot also helps to demonstrate form.  Interestingly the image displays a shallow depth of field which makes the viewer's eye focus on the images centre opposed to background or foreground.


No comments:

Post a Comment