Tuesday 22 September 2015

Texture- Image bank


I like this image because I like the way that the bubbly texture of the surface casts shadows.  I also like the way in which the images grey tone emphasis the shadows which are formed.  The fact that the surfaces crater like texture features holes of different sizes also interests be as it gives the image a more natural appearance.


I like this image because I like the way that the camera angle enables you to see the crumbled edges of the bricks which gives the image an interesting texture.  I also like the way that depth of field has been employed in order to have more focus on the bricks in the images foreground.


I like this image because the close up image of the cog allows you to see the texture of the cogs surface.  The texture in this image gains impact from the way in which the image is in black and white this tonal contrast gives the texture a more powerful effect.  A macro lens was likely used in order to capture this image as it is an extreme close up and contains a great deal of detail.


I like this picture due to the fact that moss gives the image a unique texture.  I also like the brown and grey colour scheme which is created by the moss and rock.


I like the texture created by the split in the wood as the breaks in the wood are deeper in the centre and not very frequent but are more frequent and less shallow in the outer edges of the wood.




No comments:

Post a Comment