Thursday 17 September 2015

Colour- Straight images

Colour- Straight images


I like this image because I like the way that the red makes the white stand out in the sign and the yellow brightens up the black poles.  I also like the way that the pedestrians sign is in the right bottom third of the image so draws you into the image and the way that the arrow on the sign directs your eye to the left of the image.





I like the way that the bright colours create a childlike feel to image and the way that the green flooring makes the red tail of the plane stand out due to the fact that red and green are complimentary colours.






I like the way that the bright tones of the blue and the yellow stand out against the muted dull grey flooring.





I like the way that the bright yellow stands out against the dull grey background it makes the yellow appear to be very saturated and vibrant whereas the background looks dull and muted.




I like the way that the colour of the leaves contrasts with the red berries which makes the berries stand out.





2 comments:

  1. excellent the bin picture really draws me in, was it Photoshopped?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your straight images posts may require a little more evaluation.. you have some great work here.. perhaps you can go into more detail either here or in the work diary?

    ReplyDelete