Tuesday 29 September 2015

Pattern- Straight images

Straight images


I like this image because of the way that the different shades of grey that make up the metal of the street lamp create an interesting pattern.


I like this image because I like the way that the pattern of stripes created by the steps consists of the bold shade of yellow and the more dull grey tone.


This image appeals to be because I like the way that the sharp lines of the metal create a combination of cross patterns.  I also like the way in which the dark grey and light grey coloration creates a stark contrast.


I like this image because I like the way in which the close up shot of the tiles creates an interesting pattern.


I like the pattern created by the feathers on the pigeons wings as well as the stone tiles on the floor.


I have cropped the above image and increased the saturation and decreased the brightness of the image in an attempt to make the pattern of the feathers more visible.

2 comments: