Tuesday 22 September 2015

Pattern- Image bank


I like this image because of the way in which the numerous small tiles have been placed together to create a complex pattern.  I also like the way in which each section of the roof makes up it's own pattern and they wain which each separate pattern has been joined together in one large design.  The numerous colours used in this image are also very eye-catching.



I like this image because of the way that the plant creates a natural pattern.  I also like the variety of green tones featured in this image and the fact that the close shot of the plant means that the edge of the plant cannot be seen.


I like this image because of the way that the indents of the original pattern create sections of shadow which alter the pattern in their own way.  I also like the contrast created by the grey tones in this image.


I like the pattern formed by the symmetrical zebra as even though the image is largely symmetrical there are still slight irregularities.  I also like the stark contrast between the white and black stripes of the zebra.  The shallow depth of field in the image also interests me due to the fact that it creates a point of focus on the zebras face which makes it stand out from it's body despite it having the same pattern.


I like the pattern formed by the water droplets because of the fact that the pattern consists of droplets of numerous different sizes this gives the image a more natural appearance due to the fact that nothing in nature is exactly the same.  I also like the way that the grey tone of the image creates a uniform shine on the droplets.


The honey comb pattern which is formed by the cans interests me as it shows humanity replicating a pattern found primarily in nature.  I also like the way that the cans are presented in a uniform tone of grey, with the only variation between the cans being the fact that all but one of them are faced down with one breaking the pattern and standing out from the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment