Thursday 17 September 2015

Line- image bank

Image bank





I like this image because I like the way that the lines lead your eyes towards the centre of the photo.  I also like the way that the shallow depth of field has been incorporated in order to create focus on the string in the foreground of the image opposed to the water in the images background.



I like the way that the lines in this image draw you into the photo it gives it depth.  I also like the way that the image has been framed in a way which stops the viewer from being able to see what the lines are leading to and therefore creating a sense of mystery in the image.  The monochrome contrasting colours of black and white also help to create a bold eye catching image.



I like this image due to the way that the horizontal leading line draws you into the photo and gives the image a sense of power which is very effective when combined with the imagery of the old tree.  The way that the power is used to showcase the grandeur of the old tree conveys the fact that nature is powerful to the viewer.


I like the way that the winding river creates a feeling of calm which is amplified by the green and blue colouration as these colours have connotations of calmness.  The curved line of the image also draws the viewer into the image.


I like the way that the converging lines draw you into the photo and the way in which the light trails of the car headlights show the passing of time in the image. 




No comments:

Post a Comment