Wednesday 18 November 2015

Joiners- straight images

Portrait
Image 1

I like the way that this image appears to disjointed due to the way that the images have been placed.  I particularly like the ear due to the way that it is a seperate image layered over the rest of the head.

Image 2


I like this image because of the way that the images are layered over the base image to create a transition effect between gas mask and human face.  I also like the way that the hand is visibly larger than the other due to both the placement of the limb in the original image as well as the image placement in the editing process.

Landscape
Image 1

I like the way that the building is built up in a way similar to that of a tiered cake.  This gives the greater empasise the leading and converging lines of the image.

Image 2

I like the way that the image has seperate pieces of the tree added to it using other images to create a branching off effect.

Image 3

I like the way that the lines in the image are correctly joined together along the roof of the building to give the building a warped appearance.  I also like the way that the blue sign post appears multiple times as this shows the way in which the building was manipulated as well as serving to make the picture look more disjointed.

2 comments:

  1. you have posted some strong images, I am also interested in the working process... what equipment and camera settings did you use to achieve the visual outcomes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i think that the top image could be improved by reducing the size of the upper body a bit (unless you tell e that the picture is based on Hannah Hoch.. If so provide and example and perhaps also make the head even bigger... (perhaps)

    ReplyDelete