Tuesday 10 November 2015

Movement- Straight images

The following images were all taken using long exposure photography of 5 to 12 seconds.



In this image I have increased the images darkness and also increased the images darkness in an attempt to create a greater sense of contrast.  I have also cropped the image to draw the to the images centre.




I have turned this image black and white as well as increasing the contrast in order to increase the effect of the symbol of the heart and to make it more visible.  The coldness of the image also adds a sense of sadness.




I like this image as I feel that the moving trails of light look somewhat like comets.  To create this image I increased the image darkness and contrast.



This image appeals to me because of the way that movement is displayed through the a car passing through the cameras frame whilst the image was bring taken.  I also like the constant image of the stop sign.  To create this image I increased it's saturation and darkness.





1 comment:

  1. shutter speed, how does camera settings affect the final outcome…

    ReplyDelete