Thursday 12 May 2016

Composite images- Work diary

Evaluation 
I did not enjoy the unit of composite images I do not particularly enjoy this area of photography and would rather explore it in my own time to create fun images for comedy opposed to more seriously edited pieces to be examined.

Favourite image


This is my favourite image as I enjoy the simplicity of it.  The image is formed of two parts, the sky which is made from the backing of a picture which I took of Nelson's column and a picture of a fellow student sitting in a toy plan from the colour unit of the project.

Least favourite image


Whilst I do not particularly dislike this image I feel that the chicken is poorly blended into the road meaning that the two image elements to do fit together well.  To improve this I could have used the burn tool to create a shadow around the base of the chicken.

Progression
If I were to revisit this topic I would explore the more comical side of the genre opposed to the more serious side as this is the area which i enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment